Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!



Hey everybody!

I decided to save my blog post for America's birthday this week.  This past week was a very busy one for me, again.  Because of all of our hard work, Jason decided to give us the day off yesterday and it was amazing!

We started a couple of new projects this week, and now we are just waiting on client feedback so we can move forward with them.  We have an important meeting with a client this coming Monday, and if all goes well, we will be busy for the next few weeks!  I have officially decided to work for Jason part time this coming year, so I cannot wait to see some of the projects I have helped with come to life!

I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July!  I'll see you back here next week!

-Haley



No comments:

Post a Comment