Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,
I hope everyone is enjoying their "Hump Day." I finished up my portion of the renderings for the College of Nursing project. I am still learning our new program, so it was a challenge getting the software to do exactly what I wanted it to. Here are two of the spaces I rendered. What do you think?
The new software we are using is from Project Matrix. For this project, I had to draw the furniture in Project Workspace then render it using Project Render. It was a little difficult at first, because you have to apply materials layer by layer. Once the material is on the layer, you can't see that it applied until you render it. However, once I got the hang of it, I was able to render the rooms as fast as my computer would complete them.
As of right now, the College of Nursing is my biggest project that I am working on. Every day, Jason will bring me small tasks to complete. Today, I had to look for LED lights that would be used as a back light for resin panels on a custom reception station. There are some really neat products out there! I was also assigned the task of finding planters for a project that he is working on. I will continue to look, because everything I have found is contemporary, but the client wants something more traditional/transitional. I know it is out there, I just have to find it!