Friday, June 12, 2015

NeoCon Blues

I'm feeling a little bummed out today.  I'm not positive if my mood is because of the nasty South Mississippi weather or the fact that Jason just left for NeoCon in Chicago.  I'm pretty sure it's because of my jealously.  But, I guess somebody has to stay here and hold down the fort. 

I have been given some tasks to complete for next week, so I'm definitely going to be busy while he is out.  I am going to finish up the renderings for College of Nursing and hopefully present them to the clients when he gets back.  I am trialing a new software for the company, so I'm getting really good at watching video tutorials and applying them! 

I also have to find LED lights for one of our clients' custom-made reception stations.  I'm not very familiar with the different lighting companies, but I have a feeling I am about to learn a lot!  Hopefully, the information I gather will help me on next semester's hotel project.  I would LOVE to use lighting for visual interest!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment