Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Mainspace Office and the Market

Hey everyone!  Sorry for a late post, but this week has been pretty busy for me!  I am trying to finish up a few small projects, but I don't even know where to start.  I finally had a chance today to sit down and quiz Jason about Mainspace Office and its market. 

Mainspace Office Solutions is a local company that mainly serves the South Mississippi region.  Right now, we are working on projects on the Gulf Coast and at Stennis Space Center.  As I mentioned before, we have multiple projects in varying design phases at USM, with the College of Business being the one nearest completion.

When possible, Jason tries to do business with local companies.  Being a local business owner himself, he understands the amount of support smaller companies need to survive.  However, all of the furniture lines that Mainspace carries are American-based, therefore, most of the products are made in America (United States and Canada.)  As a result of carrying American-based lines, Jason does not personally deal with cultural and socio-economic design differences in his day-to-day activities. 

I know this is a short post, but I hope it will help give a better understanding of what type of market Mainspace Office Solutions serves.  Check back in a couple of days with more exciting updates!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment