Friday, June 26, 2015

Finally Friday!

 
Well, we made it to the end of another week!  I have been so busy, and I love it!!!  I have had so many opportunities to grow this week.  First of all, we have had a few new clients, so I have been doing preliminary space plans for those places.  I am finally getting the hang of our new company software, so I am cruising along!

I went with Jason to two client meetings this week.  The first one was with Mrs. Claire in regards to the Dean's office for the School of Science and Technology.  We went over the checklist to make sure everything was accounted for and correct before placing the order.  The next day, we met with the College of Nursing to move forward with that project.  They were impressed with my renderings, and I think I have gained their confidence for the remainder of the project!  I edited a few layouts for them to send out to the faculty to review and choose the layout of their choice.  Now, I am filling in all of the offices with furniture.  This is definitely the biggest project I have ever dealt with.  I am in charge of the space plan for nearly 60 offices! 

I'm not sure who is looking more forward to a break this weekend, me or my computer.  We have both worked overtime to get presentations ready and drawings back to clients.  From the looks of it, the fun has just begun!

Everyone have a fun and safe weekend.  I'll see you back here next week!
-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment