Friday, June 5, 2015

A Promise is a Promise

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit the installation at the College of Business.  So, as I promised, I have some pictures for y'all to see!  I just thought it was beautiful before, but now that furniture is being added, it's even better!  That just proves to me that interior design matters and that even the smallest changes can make such a HUGE impact.

Of course, no Southern Miss building is complete without Seymour!  This life-sized bronze eagle statue is in the lobby of Scianna Hall.

These two rooms are faculty offices.  These pieces are from Indiana Furniture, a line that we carry here at Mainspace.  Each faculty member was given the choice of their color scheme, either orange or lime green.  The pictures don't do these pieces justice, but the dark wood grain laminate was an awesome contrast against the white laminate accents!

This space was interesting.  The room is L-shaped, so Jason worked with the School of Business to maximize the use of the space.  The solution was perfect.  When guests enter the room, they immediately see this desk, which will be tended by a student worker (jealous! What student wouldn't want to work at this beautiful wood veneer desk?!)  Around the corner, there is a 10-person conference table that can transform to suit any type of meeting from casual to formal.  Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the conference table, but take my word for it, it's beautiful!

The furniture from our business was the only furniture installed this week, but there is still lots of great things to come!  I plan on visiting again next week, and if it looks this good already, I can only imagine what I will see next week!

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment